1. Core Wallet Bootstrap
Following the steps below will allow your wallet to synch in a matter of minutes:
- Step 1: Download the bootstrap here.
- Step 2: Unzip the files in a folder of your choosing.
- Step 3: Copy the 3 files in the Buzzexoincore data folder. This folder is located in the map %appdata% which can easily be found through the search function of your system.
- Step 4: Start your wallet.
Here you can find the script on Github.
2. Add Nodes To Your Wallet Config File
If you have downloaded the Buzzex Coin offline wallet you should also add some nodes to connect to in the wallet config file. Below are the steps:
- Step 1: Open the config file in the tools section of your wallet.
- Step 2: Copy and paste these nodes into it.
- Step 3: Save the config file and restart your wallet.
This will allow you to quickly find connections and synch your Buzzex Coin wallet.
The Buzzex Team