- Click the Receive tab in your wallet. Create new address and call it MN1 in the label field. Type 10000 in the Amount field. Click request payment to get an address.
- The generated address will be the address for your masternode collateral. Copy the address.
- Send exactly 10000 BZX to the address you generated in the previous step.
- Time to start editing your Masternode Configuration file. Click on Tools and click "Open Masternode Configuration File." This will open the configuration file using your system's default text editor (usually Notepad).
Now we need to add 1 line of code to the Masternode Configuration file. This is easy. It
just takes a few steps. You need to fill out the following code format:
alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
Your alias is your masternode name (MN1). Next, you need your VPS or host computerImportant Note: Please make sure to separate with a blank space the components of every masternode settings line.
IP address. If you use VPS hosting service, this can be found on your user dashboard. The port for Buzzex Coin is 9333. Your config file should now look like this:
- Go back to your wallet, click on Tools and click the Debug console.
- On the console box, type masternode genkey and press Enter. Copy the result.
- Past the result into your masternode configuration file.
- Go back to the debug console and type masternode outputs and press Enter. Copy the
txhash and note the outputidx.
- Paste the txhash into the masternode config file. Don’t forget the outputidx. Save the
masternode config file and then close the wallet.
- Restart your wallet so that it will detect the masternode line that you have just configured.
- On your newly restarted wallet, click on Masternodes tab. Click the masternode row from the list and click the "Start Alias" button to start it.
- Click the "Yes" button to confirm your action to start masternode.
- You should see successful masternode start message and you are done. You can close your wallet and even turn off your computer and should still receive masternode rewards as long as your masternode server is up and running. Congratulations!!