In order to distribute the majority of Buzzex Coins, Buzzex will use a trans-fee mining setup allowing traders to earn coins when they trade on the Buzzex platform. Coins are credited to member's accounts instantly.
How does trans-fee mining work?
-> 500 million coins minus the coins sold during pre-launch (total of 380 million if all 120 million coins are sold during pre-launch) will be distributed to Buzzex members and added to their Buzzex account through mining or referral commissions (10%).
-> Every time Buzzex members trade the equivalent of $65, 1 BZX coin is credited to their Buzzex account
-> Every time Your Buzzex referrals earn 1 coin, 0.1 coin is credited to your Buzzex account
-> Trans-fee mining period lasts for 6 months or before if all 500 million coins are mined (and sold during pre-launch)
How can Buzzex Coins be used?
Buzzex Coins are coins that need to be held on member's accounts or in their offline wallet in order to receive multiple benefits, here is an overview:
- Receive 5-100% discount on trading fees (hold 1000-20,000 coins)
- Earn daily dividends (minimum = holding 20,000 coins - Holding more coins = Higher dividends) paid in all base currencies
- Get weekly airdrops of dividends earning tokens (minimum = holding 20,000 coins - Holding more coins = receiving more tokens in airdrop)
- Voting rights to list new coins (Starting at 20,000 coins to get 1 vote every batch of 5000 coins = 1 more vote)
- Set up masternodes and earn rewards from the blockchain
- Hold BZX in your offline wallet and get staking rewards
- Post proposals on the blockchain and earn rewards from the treasury for helping the Buzzex Project grow
- Trans-fee mining period lasts for 6 months
- If all 380 million coins are mined before 6 months trans-fee mining period ends earlier
- Buzzex Coin markets will open up if trans-fee mining period ends
- Transaction fee discount starts when trans-fee mining period ends
- Dividends are paid to holders of 20,000+ coins the moment the trans-fee mining period starts
- Staking and Masternode setup can be done the moment the offline wallet is available for download
The Buzzex Team